We extend a very warm welcome to the All Ports International Melbourne office careers page , thank you for taking the time to research this section.
We regard each member of our team as being a valuable asset, who will enjoy equal respect within our proud group regardless of rank, age, gender or experience. We have developed a very special & positive culture over a number of years and do take this opportunity to outline our cornerstone philosophies for your appreciation.
Peter O’Connor ( C.B.F.C.A. Snr / P.C.E.B. / ADV Dip. A.I.T.F.)
Managing Director, Melbourne Office.
Telephone: +61 3 9933 3600
Fax: +61 3 9334 5521
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Through quality, service and teamwork we take pride in expanding our market place by providing organizations and individuals with ideas and a unique selection of services, enabling them to achieve their goals.
“Our mission is to be the industry leader in logistics management”.
“Our past achievements will be the stepping stones to our continual success”
OUR 4 PILLARS
Our Customers, Our People, Our Quality, Our Honesty & Integrity
Our personal team charter is to be:
- A team player
- A good listener
- Provide friendly, courteous and exceptional service and empathy.
- Provide our clients with solutions to their needs in a professional “make it easy” manner.
- Be profitable to ensure the continued viability of the company.
- Be committed to quality.
- Meet or beat deadlines-striving to “do it right the first time”.
- Nurture and respect teamwork between employee, employer, supplier and clients.
- Employ and retain individuals with “the right attitude” and culture and to develop those people to their full potential.
- Develop new markets.
- Develop, maintain and review “user friendly” work systems.
- Ensure safety, cleanliness and hygiene in the workplace.
- Provide outstanding customer service through employee-employer commitment.
- Have fun.